- Who was St. Symeon the New Theologian?
- The Catechetical Discourses
- Divine Eros: Hymns of Saint Symeon the New Theologian
- On the Mystical Life (Ethical Discourses) Vol.I – The Church and the Last Things
- First Discourse
- Second Discourse
- On the Mystical Life (Ethical Discourses) Vol.II – On Virtue and Christian Life
- On the Mystical Life (Ethical Discourses) Vol.III – Life, Times and Theology
Troparion — Tone 3
(Podoben: “Your confession of the Divine Faith…”)
Since you received divine enlightenment within your soul, O Venerable Father Symeon, / you were shown to the world as a most radiant light, / driving away its darkness, and persuading all to seek the grace of the Spirit which they had lost. / Earnestly intercede with Him to grant us great mercy.
Kontakion — Tone 3
(Podoben: “Today the Virgin…”)
Radiant with the Three-Sun Light, you appeared as a true theologian of the Most Divine Trinity, / the divinely transcendent Lord; / from on high, you were made rich with the wisdom of discourse / and poured forth Divine streams of godly wisdom; / having drunk from these, we cry out: / “Rejoice, thrice-blessed Symeon.”