photo credit: https://www.wadiocese.org/news_171010_1
Orthodox Dogmatic Theology (1983)
- Author: Father Michael Pozamansky (1888 – 1988 +)
- Translated by: Hieromonk Seraphim Rose (1934 – 1982 +)
Digital content Attribution
- The sources of Christian doctrine
- Expositions of Christian teaching
- Dogmatic Theology
Part I. God in Himself
- Our knowledge of God
- The dogma of faith.
- Belief or faith as an attribute of the soul.
- The power of faith.
- The source of faith.
- The nature of our knowledge of God
- The essence of God.
- The attributes of God.
- Sacred Scripture concerning the attributes of God.
- God is Spirit.
- Almighty (Omnipotent).
- Self-Sufficing and All-Blessed.
- The unity of God.
- The dogma of the Holy Trinity
- Indications of the Trinity in the Old Testament.
- The teaching of the Holy Trinity in the New Testament.
- The dogma of the Holy Trinity in the Ancient Church.
- The personal attributes of the Divine Persons.
- The name of the Second Person — the Word.
- On the procession of the Holy Spirit.
- The equality of Divinity of the Persons of the Holy Trinity.
- The Oneness of Essence, the Equality of Divinity, and the Equality of Honor of God the Son with God the Father
- The equality of honor and the Divinity of the Holy Spirit.
- Transition to the Second Part of Dogmatic Theology.
Part II – God Manifest in the World
- 3. God and the Creation
- 4. The Providence of God
- 5. Concerning Evil and Sin
- 6. God and the salvation of mankind
- 7. The Church of Christ
- 8. The Holy Mysteries or Sacraments
- 9. Prayer —
- 10. Christian Eschatology
- Addendum On the question of the “Toll-Houses”
- Appendices New currents in Russian philosophico-theological thought
- The question of dogmatic development.
- Philosophy and Theology.
- On the religious-philosophical system of Vladimir S. Soloviev.
- The teaching of the Wisdom of God in Holy Scripture.
- The glorification of Saints